Creating your first form
Welcome to Formable, glad you choose to try us out! Once you registered for a Formable account you'll be able to create your first form.
- From the menu on the left, choose "Forms"
- On this page, click "Create a new form"
- Choose a type of form you want to create. Pick "Blank form" to start from scratch.
- Fill in the heading and description of your form. The name of the form will also be displayed as such in the forms listing page.
- Click the first button in the row of field types to add a new field. This is a text field.
- Fill in a question and a placeholder to be shown in the input box.
- Try the button next to the text field button. It's a multiple choice / "radio" field.
- Click the submit button at the bottom of the form to adjust the text on the button.
- Save the form by clicking in the top right corner.
- Go to the "publish" tab afterwards.
- Your form is now ready to be embedded on your website. Take the code and insert it in a HTML file to load the form on your page!
Congratulations! Your first form is ready for use.
Still have questions? Use our support form.